Cintas’ corporate staff departments, including Marketing, Management Information Systems, Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Payroll, Legal, Purchasing, Safety & Health, Quality & Engineering, and Administration, support our growing number of locations nationwide, providing the support they need to consistently exceed customer expectations. Cintas is currently looking for an Ergonomist to identify musculoskeletal disorder (MSD) risks throughout all Cintas business divisions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, applying expertise to develop MSD risk reduction and prevention strategies; visiting facilities and performing ergonomic evaluations and assessments; reviewing incident investigations to identify risk trends; developing and customizing engineering and administrative controls to reduce MSD risks; developing and delivering ergonomic training programs; managing ergonomic focused projects; serving on safety committees; and communicating at all levels within the organization both verbally and written.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Prefer degree in Ergonomics, Human Factors Engineering or a related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Ergonomics, Human Factors Engineering or a related discipline preferred.
- Minimum five years experience developing, managing and implementing ergonomics/human factors engineering programs in an industrial or direct delivery service environment required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Professional certification such as Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE) preferred. Ability to achieve CPE certification within one year of hire required.
- Expected travel up to 60% of the time required.
- Prior experience in Commercial Laundry Industry preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak additional language preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Our Ergonomist enjoys:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
If you feel your background is a good match please forward your resume in Word format to Jim Worley, Recruiting Director at: HRCORP6@cintas.com and call 800-594-4335 or you may apply online through: cintas.com/careers.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V