Ergoweb® Enterprise Software
Adaptable + Intuitive + Flexible
Just getting started with ergonomics? No problem, we have simplified turn-key systems that will get you moving in the right direction with minimal effort.
Already have an ergonomics process in place? Excellent, our extensive configuration options give you complete control to revitalize, replace, or create meaningful improvements.
We designed Ergoweb Enterprise™ to deliver extensive configuration features for those with evolving processes, or you can keep things simple with a turn-key approach. We're available for full guidance and support for those who wish, or you can use our software to manage your custom process on your own.
Sustainable, Built to Last
- Have your team up and running in minutes.
- Step-by-step guided set-up and orientation.
- Built-in, on-demand help and guidance.
- Organize and track projects by custom variables like location, facility, division, line #, etc.
- Create accountability by tracking project progress.
- Prioritize tasks based on risk.
- Turn-key systems for small teams.
- Configurable systems for large or distributed teams.
- Strategically configurable system that standardizes and flexes with your ergonomics process as it evolves.
- ISO compliant hosting.
- Cloud-based, encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Optional Single Sign-on (SSO) integration.
These are included, but you can mix and match, or even add your own, to customize your approach:
- 2021 Liberty Mutual Equations – Lifting/Lowering *
- 2021 Liberty Mutual Equations – Pushing/Pulling *
- 2021 Liberty Mutual Equations – Carrying *
- LiFFT – Lifting Failure Fatigue Tool, Auburn University *
- DUET — Distal Upper Extremity Tool, Auburn University *
- The Shoulder Tool, Auburn University *
- Revised Strain Index (RSI, 2017, 2021) *
- ACGIH Hand Activity Level (2018) *
- 2D Static Strength Biomechanical Methods: Low back, shoulder and whole body
- Rogers/Kodak Muscle Fatigue Analysis
- NIOSH Revised Lifting Equation, single and multi-task
- Ohio BWC / OSU Push-Pull Guidelines
- 1991 Liberty Mutual Tables – Lifting/Lowering
- 1991 Liberty Mutual Tables – Pushing/Pulling
- 1991 Liberty Mutual Tables – Carrying
- 1991 Liberty Mutual Tables – Grip Strength
- RULA (Rapid Upper Limb Assessment)
- REBA (Rapid Entire Body Assessment)
- The Strain Index (1995)
- Shoulder Moment Estimation
- ACGIH Hand Activity Level
- ACGIH Upper Limb Localized Fatigue
- AAMA (American Automobile Manufacturing Association) Metabolic / Physiological Assessment Method
* New — added in 2021
- A single system to store or manage all ergonomics documentation
- Pre-populated with extensive training and on-demand help.
- Pre-populated with solutions and improvement guidance -- or, add your own.
- Easily configure specific content to be delivered at key points in project workflows.
- Measure & Analyze to identify issues
- Explore solutions through guidance and resources from the built-in smart Library
- Propose, test, implement and track improvements
- Quickly generate management reports summarizing key performance indicators