Ergoweb’s Innovative Computer Based ergonomics Training Course (CBeT) is an easy and low-cost way to take care of your ergonomics educational needs. This course is designed specifically for those who seek to improve their knowledge so that they may become ergonomics team members and leaders in their companies or career.
- Online, accessible 24/7/365
- Proven, up-to-date learning solution
- Easy and low-cost way to deliver ergonomics training
- Serving satisfied customers since 1995
- Easy to access and use from any computer, any time, anywhere — no software installation required
Who Should Take This Course?
- Ergonomic Team Members
- Health Care/Injury Prevention Specialists (OT, PT, MD, DC)
- Industrial Hygienists
- Human Resources
- Anyone interested in becoming familiar with occupational ergonomics
Take a Tour of CBeT
Benefits of CBeT
- Self Paced
- Certificate of Completion for 24 contact hours is granted upon successful completion of course
Course content covers topics listed below. Each section is a separate module. Modules can be mixed and matched to highlight certain topics or reach different levels of knowledge.
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Basic Relevant Anatomy and Common Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs)
- Human Physical Capabilities and Limitations
- Risk Factors for the Development of MSDs
- Ergonomic Standards and Guidelines
- Methods for Performing Workplace Assessments
- Design of Controls and Displays
- Engineering Controls, Case Studies and Product Solutions
- Analytical Tools and Checklists
- Office Ergonomics
As with all Ergoweb materials, this course is based on accepted and credible published ergonomics literature. Professionally illustrated and prepared, this is a must see innovation in ergonomics training.
There is no software to install. CBeT is easy to access and use from any computer, any time, anywhere, with the following simple requirements:
- Internet Connection
- Web Browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
Pricing and Purchasing
CBeT pricing is based on the number of users who will access the training. If you have between 1 and 5 users, you may purchase and get started immediately through our on-line retail store, ErgoBuyer®.
If you wish to make CBeT available throughout a facility or company-wide, please contact us for a site license quote.