There is no one-size-fits-all ergonomics process. Every company has unique strategy, methods, culture, locations, markets and industry constraints, so we’ve designed Ergoweb Enterprise℠ with extensive customization features. It’s a portal for all of your ergonomics related needs, giving you a single point of access and control over your ergonomics process and all its components.
Ergonomics Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Corporations and Institutions
Ergoweb Enterprise℠ is an online ergonomics management software system that encourages a continuous improvement workflow for production and assembly environments. It’s used by large and small teams with varying levels of ergonomics knowledge and needs, from employees to engineers. With our complimentary set-up services, you can be up and running in minutes.
Ergonomic Evaluation Software
If you’re just getting started, it’s a turn-key solution. If you already have a process in place and want to revitalize or take it to a new level, it’s built to grow the reach, influence and success of ergonomics in your company.
Supports Your Ergonomics Methods and Metrics (or Use Ours)
Ergoweb Enterprise can flex to accommodate and enhance the methods you already use, or you can use our evidence-based built-in defaults. You’re free to edit much of our content and resources if you wish, and you have full control over any content you wish to add or link to.
Enterprise Level Security
With over 20 years experience delivering web-based software to Fortune 1000 companies, Ergoweb is well versed in digital security and privacy. Ergoweb Enterprise℠ is a cloud-based subscription ergonomic evaluation software that employs industry standard encryption technology. We take security a giant step farther by giving you significant control over what information and data gets stored in the cloud, and what is stored locally within your company’s secure systems. We don’t store business critical data, and we’re accustomed to working with corporate IT to enable Single-Sign-On (SSO), review and ensure compatibility with their requirements, and navigate software audits.
Features and Benefits- Ergonomics Management Software
|Easy to Get Started
- Guided set-up and orientation
- Have your team up and running in minutes
- Intuitive user interface
- Built-in help and guidance
- Organize and track projects by custom variables like location, facility, division, line #, etc.
- Track project and analyst progress
- Provide remote assistance
|Assess Single Tasks or Complete Jobs
- Asses or design one task at a time, or an entire job with multiple tasks
- Consider cumulative exposures
|Pre-Populated with Evidence Based Assessment and Design Methods
- 2D Static Strength Biomechanical Methods: Low back, shoulder and whole body
- Rogers/Kodak Muscle Fatigue Analysis
- NIOSH Revised Lifting Equation, single and multi-task
- Liberty Mutual “Snook and Ciriello” Tables for lifting/lowering, pushing/pulling, carrying, and female grip strength
- American Automobile Manufacturing Association Metabolic/Physiological assessment method
- Enhanced Garg Metabolic/Physiological Energy Expenditure Prediction Method
- RULA (Rapid Upper Limb Assessment)
- The Strain Index
- ACGIH Hand Activity Level
|Add or Connect to Your Own Methods
- Use APIs or our *.erg file format to communicate and share data from your existing systems
- Integrate existing or new methods into Ergoweb Enterprise by arrangement
|Continuous Improvement Workflow
- Build a task or job
- Assess each task-type (e.g., lifting, pushing/pulling, etc.)
- Explore improvements when risk is identified
- Document and report your findings with built-in report generator
|Teamwork and Cross-Functional Cooperation
- Share and collaborate on assessments, designs and reports
|Add or Link to Your Own Resources
- Link to existing content, including internal or external PDF documents, videos or web pages
- Upload your own documents and videos
- Create your own web pages with what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) page editor
|Safe and Secure
- Security that will make your IT folks happy
- Doesn’t store business critical data
- Optional local or cloud storage
- Optional SSO
|Flexible and Scalable
- Easy to satisfy many or a few users
- Multiple access levels provide different user experiences and content exposure based on user needs and abilities
|Customize & Personalize
- Use our defaults or customize to your heart’s content
Optional Support Services
We offer a blend of support services scaled to your needs, including remote or onsite consulting and training for all ergonomics knowledge levels, delivered online or at your site. Whether you need a full service approach, a little extra capacity, or help with a challenging problem, we have you covered.
Are you Looking for JET™ (Job Evaluator Toolbox™)?
The JET5 legacy system will continue to operate and be maintained for existing clients. However, it will no longer be enhanced or upgraded, and will eventually be retired. We recommend you consider the new Ergoweb Enterprise℠ software system for your ergonomics process needs.