Job Announcement: Atlas Ergonomics Seeks Director of Ergonomic Services
February 27, 2012
About Atlas Ergonomics:
Atlas provides physical demands analysis, pre-employment screens, ergonomics software and services, and on-site injury triage/physical therapy for manufacturing, commercial/public transportation, warehouses, offices, and healthcare. We provide a simple total solution especially for large multi-site clients; systems, software, client training, or on-site support. Atlas also has the nation's largest network of service providers, supporting over 10,000 US cities locally.
The applicant must be an ergonomist (CPE or CIE) and have experience providing consulting services within industrial, material handling, and office environments. The applicant must specialize in job/task analysis & solution design. Systems thinking, especially experience with software design is highly preferred. Experience with public speaking at large/national conferences and writing research papers is preferred. Sales and marketing experience is preferred. Experience within transportation or health care environments is a plus, but not required. Our new team member can work anywhere in the US, but he/she must be within a reasonable distance to a major airport. He/she will work out of their home, but travel from 30 to 50% should be expected.
The successful applicant will receive:
- A competitive salary relative to the applicants experience and match to our requirements.
- Participation within a lucrative bonus program, driven by personal performance.
- Career advancement opportunity.
- Medical insurance coverage combined with a company funded Health Savings Account.
- Group life and long-term disability insurance coverage.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Paid cell phone and home internet service.
- Office furniture, equipment, and supplies as required.
If you feel your background is a good match please forward your resume to Jim Landsman at email@example.com or call (616) 844-6322 ext. 3201 to ask questions about the opportunity.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.