data entry document holders

Home Forums Products & Equipment data entry document holders

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tomadams 9 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Carolyn
    Participant

Can anyone recommend a document holder specifically to support an 11 x 14″ spreadsheet (the old bar-line computer paper) which the employee can write on. Ideally the document holder will not include a hard lip on the front edge putting unnecessary pressure on the median nerve.

Carolyn Lundberg

ACE Ergonomics

Newport Beach, CA.

donaldson.brently
    Participant

Hi Carolyn,

Human scale has a product called “the copy drawer”. You see if it fits your needs.

Brently

Carolyn
    Participant

Thank you, I am familiar with the Human Scale product.

tomadams
    Participant

For the past several years, I’ve also been looking for a document holder with a soft lower lip that’s adequate for writing. It seems as though all the products either have a hard, sharp lower lip or no lip at all. I’ve expressed this frustration to manufacturers (3M and WorkRite) but they apparently don’t feel there’s a market for it. The VersaTech Read/Write Stand has a smaller, rounded lip and is the best reasonably priced ($40.00 through Alimed) product I’ve found for this application. I’ve modified the wooden “ErgoDesk” by cutting off the lower lip and attaching a foam wrist rest and this worked extremely well – though the Ergo Desk is expensive at $200.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.